RECREATIONAL SWIM TEAM – TUNA SQUAD
Focusing on endurance in a team environment with emphasis on enhancing freestyle while improving understanding of the strokes and confidence in the water.
- Students must pass an assessment to enroll and should be capable of swimming full laps independently and take direction from an on-deck coach.
- Participate 1-3 times per week, each lesson is 60 minutes (10 minutes stretching, 45 minutes swim, 5 minutes relay racing or group challenge).
- Full enrollment gains access to M,W,F classes in the 4-5 or 5-6 pm timeframes at the BBMAC.
- 1 Recreational Swim Meet will be hosted per season.
- $175 per student per month and a 30 day notice is required to set a drop date.
- $25 per student per lesson when enrolled once per week only.
MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY at the BBMAC
M or W or F at the BBMAC
pro-rated by week for mid-billing cycle start dates:
1 week – $43.75 per student
2 weeks – $87.50 per student
3 weeks – $131.25 per student
4 weeks – $175 per student
IF ENROLLED ONLY ONCE PER WEEK LESSONS ARE $25 per student per 60 minute lesson