RECREATIONAL SWIM TEAM – TUNA SQUAD
Focusing on endurance in a team environment with emphasis on enhancing freestyle while improving understanding of the strokes and confidence in the water.
- Students must pass an assessment to enroll and should be capable of swimming full laps independently and take direction from an on-deck coach.
- Participate 2-3 times per week, each lesson is 60 minutes (10 minutes stretching, 45 minutes swim, 5 minutes relay racing or group challenge).
- Enroll into M,W classes in the 4-5 or 5-6 pm timeframes at the BBMAC or Tu, Th classes in the 430-530 or 530-630 pm timeframes at the Community Center.
- Optional third classes are hosted at BBMAC on F in the 4-5 or 5-6 pm timeframes.
- 1 Recreational Swim Meet will be hosted per season: Spring Season Swim Meet will take place Sunday 5/21 from 9-12 at the BBMAC.
- $175 per student per month and a 30 day notice is required to set a drop date.
MONDAY and WEDNESDAY at the BBMAC
TUESDAY AND THURSDAY at the Community Center
FRIDAY at the BBMAC
TUNA SQUAD SPRING SEASON BILLING CYCLES:
PAYMENT ON 2/25 – covers lessons 3/6 through 3/31/2023
PAYMENT ON 3/25 – covers lessons 4/3 through 4/28/2023
PAYMENT ON 4/25 – covers lessons 5/1 through 5/26/2023
pro-rated by week for mid-billing cycle start dates:
1 week – $43.75 per student
2 weeks – $87.50 per student
3 weeks – $131.25 per student
4 weeks – $175 per student