NOTE: Legacy Swim Academy’s program is billed for on a month-to-month basis. A 30 day notice is required to drop out or transfer classes.
ENROLL ANYTIME THERE IS AVAILABILITY
1. Monthly payments will be processed through your bank account or Visa or MasterCard set up in the Parent Portal. Parents are unable to submit payments as they are processed by LSA admin.
2. Payments will be processed on the 25th of the month for the following month’s lessons offered.
3. You must notify us by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to drop or transfer your class with 30 days’ (minimum) notice before your final lesson.
4. Once payments have been processed lessons are non-refundable.
5. NO MAKE UPS – Legacy Swim Academy reserves the right to cancel all, or any portion of a swim lesson due to weather, acts of God, or any other reasons within or beyond its control. Any cancellation made under 24 hours to the start of the scheduled swim lesson will be charged to your account. We firmly ask that you commit only to days/times that you will be able to attend consistently on a weekly basis.
6. We offer a 20% discount to military families towards tuition balances.
7. When you register you will pay an annual registration fee of $25.00 per family.
8. Please plan to attend lessons upon registration completion, as we do not hold spots or confirm timeframes for time periods beyond 7 days.
We observe the following holidays and will not host lessons. Families will not be billed for observed holidays or the following pool closure dates:
BBMAC will be OFF:
Mon 9/5 – closed for Labor Day
Fri 9/23 – closed for AFC Tournament
Mon 10/31 – closed for Halloween
Fri 11/11 – closed for Veterans Day
Lessons will be RELOCATED for the following dates:
BBMAC lessons will be RELOCATED:
Sat 9/24* – BBMAC closed for AFC Tournament*
Sat 10/1* – BBMAC closed for Pacific Polo*
Sat 10/29* – BBMAC closed for Swimposium*
*lessons will be billed for and hosted at the Community Center location for 9/24, 10/1, 10/29
COMMUNITY CENTER lessons will be RELOCATED:
Tue 11/1* through Thu 11/12* – Community Center closed for annual facility maintenance*
*lessons will be billed for and hosted at the BBMAC location for 11/1, 11/3, 11/5, 11/8, 11/10 and 11/12
LEARN TO SWIM: $25 per student per 30 minute lesson
DEVELOPMENTAL: $25 per student per 30 minute lesson
ADVANCED TECHNIQUE LESSONS: $25 per 45 minute lesson
PARENT/CHILD – SHRIMP/LOBSTER GROUPS: $25 per 30 minute lesson
PRIVATE LESSONS: $50 per 30 minute lesson and limited to 1 student
(20% active duty military discount offered on all tuition balances)