NOTE: Legacy Swim Academy’s program is billed for on a month-to-month basis. A 30 day notice minimum (for last class) is required to drop out or transfer classes.
ENROLL ANYTIME THERE IS AVAILABILITY
1. Monthly payments will be processed through your bank account or Visa or MasterCard set up in the Parent Portal. Parents are unable to submit payments as they are processed by LSA admin.
2. Payments will be processed on the 25th of the month for the following month’s lessons offered.
3. You must notify us by email sent to email@example.com if you plan to drop or transfer your class with 30 days’ (minimum) notice before your final lesson.
4. Once payments have been processed lessons are non-refundable.
5. NO MAKE UPS – Legacy Swim Academy reserves the right to cancel all, or any portion of a swim lesson due to weather, acts of God, or any other reasons within or beyond its control. Any cancellation made under 24 hours to the start of the scheduled swim lesson will be charged to your account. We firmly ask that you commit only to days/times that you will be able to attend consistently on a weekly basis.
6. We offer a 20% discount to military families towards tuition balances (except for Accelerator Packages).
7. When you register you will pay an annual registration fee of $27.50 per family.
8. Please plan to attend lessons upon registration completion, as we do not hold spots or confirm timeframes for time periods beyond 7 days.
9. We fully recognize and respect the value of consistency when having an instructor paired with your students as a beneficial aid to their development but must maintain that if/when a sub is called in, we are providing a well qualified and informed LSA swim instructor with great assessment skills and tips for improving stroke development and water safety. Our students are assigned levels and the instructors/subs administer a weekly curriculum to ensure that all sub-skills and benchmarks are being worked towards through the duration of the season. We work our best to provide a consistent instructor through the duration of the season but it is not guaranteed.
We observe the following holidays and will not host lessons. Families will not be billed for observed holidays or the following pool closure dates:
Monday 9/4 – Labor Day
Friday 9/22 – BBMAC Event Closure
Saturday 9/23* – BBMAC Event Closure
Friday 11/10 – Veterans Day (observed)
Saturday 11/11 – Veterans Day
LESSONS FOR THE FOLLOWING DATES WILL BE BILLED FOR AND RE-LOCATED:
*TBD as we might be able to host 9/23 at the Community Center
FALL SEASON BILLING CYCLE DETAILS:
(off for the following dates – 9/4, 9/22, 9/23)
Sa: 8/26, 9/2, 9/9, 9/16
PAYMENT ON 9/25 COVER THE FOLLOWING:
Sa: 9/30, 10/7, 10/14, 10/21
(off for the following dates – 11/10, 11/11)
Sa: 10/28, 11/4, 11/18
(Fall Season will conclude 11/18)
LEARN TO SWIM: $27.50 per student per 30 minute lesson
DEVELOPMENTAL: $27.50 per student per 30 minute lesson
PARENT/CHILD – LOBSTER GROUPS: $27.50 per 30 minute lesson
PRIVATE LESSONS: $55 per 30 minute lesson and limited to 1 student
SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS: $41.25 per 30 minute lesson and limited to 2 students
TUNA SQUAD – RECREATIONAL SWIM TEAM: $175 per month (up to three 60 minute lessons per week)**
**coached from on-deck – students must qualify via tryout – 1 recreational swim meet per season – $25 per student per lesson if enrolled only once per week
(20% active duty military discount offered on all tuition balances except Accelerator Package)
ACCELERATOR PACKAGE – $420 for six 30 minute private lessons scheduled MWF for two consecutive weeks (not eligible for discount)